Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
horrible midfield duo plus mendy

lots of sideways passing till we lose possession and their midfield and forwards leave Gundogan and Rodri in their wake breaking at will onto our back 4 (3 probably cause Mendy will be playing catch up somewhere around the halfway line!)
Mandy will pressed into many mistakes

Pep has sent one of the coaches in to the dressing room to replace Eddie’s keeper gloves with extra-padded boxing gloves.

It’s good to see Foden and Garcia but I have real concerns that Gundogan and Rodri are playing together. When they play together we’re slower in the build up and lack goal threat. I’m sure Pep knows best but they don’t fill me with confidence.

Sly just shown the players arriving at the ground. It's good to see the opposition players strolling along in the early evening Manchester sunshine with not a care in the world rather than having to avoid a hail of bottles and red flares which is the normal welcome at these events!

Gundo and Rodri together is a bit of a worry. I'd have Gundo holding with Bernardo with Kev in middle.
I guess the thinking is Rodri has the height, physical presence and not afraid to stick a foot in against that big lump in their midfield and Gundo always seems to play well against a Klopp team - perhaps from his Dortmund days. One of these will be MOM tonight just to prove a few fans wrong Ha! Miss prime Bernardo though but he will be on in the second half.

Anyone else think there’s a funky formation coming? Maybe Jesus on the left as a wide striker & do a number on Robertson ,Raz on the right occupying Trent and Phil providing a bit of penetration through the middle & putting the squeeze on Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.