Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Controversial take, but we won 4-0 against these guys last season with the much maligned Gundogan, Rodri, Garcia, and Mendy all starting. In fact I recall they all played rather well.

What I'm trying to say is that it's unlikely our chances at success will be based primarily on the 11 itself. Or that Gundogan and Rodri isn't a guaranteed loss as a pairing, but I'd have an easier time trying to run a marathon in 20 minutes than convincing this board of that.

We're long overdue a good performance so who better to produce one against than these twats. I can see us stepping it up a level or two on Sunday and getting at them from the off. Three points please City.

We're long overdue a good performance so who better to produce one against than these twats. I can see us stepping it up a level or two on Sunday and getting at them from the off. Three points please City.

We ar elong overdue a couple of decisions from the officials or from VAR against these Dipper bastards , if we get a couple of goals in front they will crumble , Villa did them 7-2 and we recently battered them 4-0 , their team spirit soon disappears when they let a couple of goals in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.