Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Ake at LB, don't want to see Cancelo up against Salah and TAA.
I think he'll go with Cancelo with him been on the bench tonight although he came on for a few minutes. I'd prefer to see Ake there too on Sunday.
I remember in the 2-1 win against the dippers when Leroy got the winner, We started Laporte left back that night and it worked a treat.

I think this is what we will see:

Ederson
Walker - Dias - Laporte - Ake
Rodri
Gundogan - De Bruyne
Silva - Torres - Sterling

That was my thought too, he did exactly the same thing the other week.
He seems to be struggling with the number of games at the moment, he's still growing though and will get stronger.

He still tries too hard. Needs to relax
But agree, did himself no favours tonight
Dont think de bruyne did either, but hes de bruyne

Me too. Focus should be on defense against them.

Aké - Laporte - Dias - Walker is the strongest possible back four we have, looking strictly at defending capabilities.

I would play Fernandinho ahead of Rodri at CDM, Bernardo has to play in midfield for his pressing, Foden, Sterling and Jesus on top.
On one leg?:))

I honestly think both Foden and Ferran will miss out :( I think Jesus and Bernardo come in.

I see Pep going with:

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Jesus
Sterling

Jesus needs to start as he is our only striker and we also need to use our pace down the flanks . Be a very hard game but we can win this one .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.