Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think no Bernardo is a big mistake, his energy is essential in this particularly with no Foden buzzing around either. That lineup looks slow, if they go high energy press I fear for us.

Mahrez must be injured to not make the bench surely?

Can’t for the life of me understand Peps decision to stick Garcia on the bench when we already have stones Ake and zinchenko on there, there’s no circumstances where he gets on the pitch other than we get 3 defensive injuries, at least stick delap on the bench and give us that option of an extra forward should we need to chase the game. May as well have just named 6 subs with that bullshit.

I can see the ref handicapping us by booking Cancelo for his 1st tackle on Salah

I love the line-up.
I thought we'd play Ake at LB and I didn't want 2 DM's, but with Cancelo at LB I can understand that we'll need more in our defensive midfield.
I think we'll be aggressive, especially down the sides, and I'm chomping at the bit for kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.