Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the crack with klopp standing watching us warm up ?
Fucking odd-ball either thinks it psyches-out the opposition or gives him some mysterious insight. Personally I think it's more akin to blokes hanging round playgrounds and taking photos - they are young fit lads and he likes to watch.

am i the only one who is completely fed up with watching games on TV. Its just not the same for me. no where near the pre match build up or excitement.
:-(
Would love a few pre match drinks and meeting up with blues right now before heading to the game. Atmosphere at home to these shower of twats is always good too.

Expect us to really slow this game down, and I hope we do, once we get the possession control we will win for sure.
Gundogan is the man for that btw.
We couldnt play any slower than we have been . Its a tough watch a lot of the time. Pep overthinks the Big games nowadays, usually backfires and he reverts to the team he should have started in the first place. Zero energy in the Rodri/Gundog pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.