Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
very much a must win. anything but a win and the title is probably an inch too far.

Have to agree, we don’t win and title gone, if we do win it bumps up the pressure for Arsenal and dippers
Yes definetly anything over than a win for us and it's as good as over I think, if we beat Liverpool they will have to turn it on against arsenal big time if they want that 4th spot!

what a load of sad sacks you are. a loss to liverpool and the title is over.What a lot of horese shxt..Arse have to go to anfield and then us...so will you all be jumping up and down then saying 'the titles back on' get a life..theres plenty of twists and turns yet.
I would agree that if arsenal win at City then it does look difficult,but come on positivity please

what a load of sad sacks you are. a loss to liverpool and the title is over.What a lot of horese shxt..Arse have to go to anfield and then us...so will you all be jumping up and down then saying 'the titles back on' get a life..theres plenty of twists and turns yet.
I would agree that if arsenal win at City then it does look difficult,but come on positivity please
That's the spirit!

Some people like to deal with reality not wishful thinking. While a defeat at home to Liverpool or indeed Arsenal does not rule us out of contention it does make things very difficult no matter how positive one remains. I hope I am wrong but I have a feeling this may not be our year but I promise I will chant a positivity mantra every hour until the last kick of a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.