Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At home though I think we'll be fine - unless you are a supporter sat below the away allocation of course.
I wonder how the club will allocate their reduced seating across the three tiers? Will it go back to the old bottom and old upper( now middle) Or middle and upper..

I think if we do assign them the upper tiers they would be under supposedly 'last chance' conditions after that girl in the south stand was struck from above.

I wonder how the club will allocate their reduced seating across the three tiers? Will it go back to the old bottom and old upper( now middle) Or middle and upper..

I think if we do assign them the upper tiers they would be under supposedly 'last chance' conditions after that girl in the south stand was struck from above.

It’s only a few hundred less than normal. I imagine it’ll just be an extra couple of empty seats on each row, across all three tiers.

It’s only a few hundred less than normal. I imagine it’ll just be an extra couple of empty seats on each row, across all three tiers.
Apparently their allocation had already been reduced a few years ago due to ‘safety concerns’. This is the second time it’s happened
But the Spirit of Shamelessness whoppers say this was actually in response to the behaviour of *checks notes* City fans

Apparently their allocation had already been reduced a few years ago due to ‘safety concerns’. This is the second time it’s happened
But the Spirit of Shamelessness whoppers say this was actually in response to the behaviour of *checks notes* City fans

Well hopefully now they’re shit again this new found rivalry will subside and they can go back to concentrating on tear gassing United players again.

Scousers response to getting a reduced allocation is straight out of the echo parody thread. as usual, they're claiming it's not their fault. Weirdly also concentrating on being kept in after the game last time. They literally did the exact same thing to us this season but in a much smaller area/concourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.