Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to demolish them but it won't happen so 3-0 Foden, Haaland and KDB to score

I have a bad feeling about this one
The international break was the best thing for them at the moment.
But I do feel if we can win this game we will win the league

Haaland against an over the hill Dick Van Dick is going to be interesting , there defence is all over the place ,but this is their cup final , they hate us with a passion and would love to f*ck up our title ambitions.
They are in a false position in the league , they should be in the bottom half , take the Borunemouth 9-0 and the Rags 7-0 out of the equation and there goal difference would be shite, really looking forward to this , always love smashing the scousers.

I have a bad feeling about this one
The international break was the best thing for them at the moment.
But I do feel if we can win this game we will win the league
A couple of Dippers i know are shitting themsleves and fearing a good hiding , and they havent won at the Etihad in the league for years , this Dipper team has also regressed alarmingly this season , my feeling is they will turn up hoping for damage limitation

VAR (again) will dictate how this one goes. Iv gone for a loss just because of that. The bias is that clear, and the only thing going for us is that it isn't Anfield. Bleak but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.