Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dippers tactic will be lots of balls over the top for Nunez / Gakpo / Salah to chase. Think it will be a repeat of the cup game and we'll need to score 3 to win.
Their front 3 are decent and Salah especially will need to be kept in check, but we have Mr Reliable at lb to do that job.

1. Completely disagree - he is having his normal inconsistent season and stats only tell half a story.
2. Just wrong on both counts - and if something as unimportant as this winds you up....you need help

Mate, opinion is divided on Mahrez. It ranges from pretty good to brilliant. Anyone who thinks his appearance on the pitch is equivalent to having ten men has either never watched him play or is trying to just wind people up.

Anyone printed at home for this yet ?
I've tried several times it doesn't allow.
Had no trouble all season.
It's ironic I can't print at home but the dippers will be printing 1000's. CTID

If you can't raise your hate game for these violent thugs, who can you raise it for?
The last time they were at our place they scarred a blue for life.
Sometimes focusing on just City isn't enough. I don't condone violence under any circumstances, but I condone disgust for those who are disgusting.
I wouldn't want them to have the satisfaction of knowing they riled us. Football, like many aspects of society, is just hate meeting hate and pettiness. If we ignore them, wouldn't they feel worse? Yes, the coin and glass dashing twats need dealing with, properly but giving them an audience only breeds another eejit looking for an audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.