KDB, Bernardo, Gundogan, Alvarez, Riyad, Jack & Haaland

None of the above should be on the bench, but he needs to bench 2

I think it should be like this

______________________Ederson_____________________

Walker________Dias_____________Stones___________Ake

___________________Rodrigo___________________

__________KDB_______________Alvarez_____

Riyad______________Haaland____________Bernardo

We need Alvarez more in the middle and I think Bernardo can create more chances than Jack

Now the idiotic International games have finished, I can get back to my day job of hating the red scouse.
C'mon City!! Take these apart and send them back with nowt but a couple of dented hub caps!
I really don't like spending any time on them. Much better to focus on The Boys In Blue.... who better not give in

I really don't like spending any time on them. Much better to focus on The Boys In Blue.... who better not give in
If you can't raise your hate game for these violent thugs, who can you raise it for?
The last time they were at our place they scarred a blue for life.
Sometimes focusing on just City isn't enough. I don't condone violence under any circumstances, but I condone disgust for those who are disgusting.

Considering how good they’ve been for the majority of the last six or seven years, we’ve got a pretty impressive home record against them. Pity the same can’t be said for Anfield. But that’s irrelevant for this season now at least.

I’d love them to show up and put in one of their insipid away performances they’ve done on numerous occasions this season. But I think we can assume they’re going to be up for this one.

So we need to be the same. Which I’m sure we will be. The team sheet is almost of minor importance. We haven’t got a poor starting X1. If we go at them like we’re capable of, we can put them to bed and put the pressure on Arsenal to get a result against them next week. Assuming we’ve also beaten Southampton before then obviously.

Considering how good they’ve been for the majority of the last six or seven years, we’ve got a pretty impressive home record against them. Pity the same can’t be said for Anfield. But that’s irrelevant for this season now at least.

I’d love them to show up and put in one of their insipid away performances they’ve done on numerous occasions this season. But I think we can assume they’re going to be up for this one.

So we need to be the same. Which I’m sure we will be. The team sheet is almost of minor importance. We haven’t got a poor starting X1. If we go at them like we’re capable of, we can put them to bed and put the pressure on Arsenal to get a result against them next week. Assuming we’ve also beaten Southampton before then obviously.
This is the dippers make or break week they need 5 or 6 points from three tough fixtures. Ideally for us if they gather those against Chelsea and Arsenal. If Arsenal better our result against the dippers you can't really see them slipping up from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.