Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for sure, if Haaland is in any slight way a doubt we won't risk him. Pep is balls deep for the CL and no point risking Haaland if it means we then could lose him for 4/5 weeks after it.

Liverpool struggle massively against sides that press and energetic all over the park. Funnily enough I think Alvarez coming in for Haaland will cause them huge problems, We all know Haaland is an absolute machine on front of goal but Alvarez offers something that Haaland also doesn't and that's a fabulous press and getting around dropping into midfield ect We will out work them, Outrun them and outplay them.

Make no mistake about it, Liverpool are a million miles off what they used to be and we'll prove it tomorrow lunchtime.

Fully confident we will win this game, They won't be able to live with this City side.

We will know a lot more about Erling at Pep’s press conference. If he’s unfit Pep will say so, he’s very straightforward in that respect. It would be great if he is fit enough to at least be on the bench, and I have great faith in Julian to start, with Erling able to come on IF needed (hopefully not). While we can never take these cunts lightly let’s not forget their PL away record this season, won 3 and drawn 3 out of 13, they are 13th in the away table, below villa Leicester and southfuckinghampton. Every Blue there tomorrow has a duty to make it as loud and hostile as possible for the bus bricking, piss throwing, kid coining horrible feral scouse cunts
100%
Bring the noise
Bring the intensity
Bring the intimidation
Before the start
At the start
In the middle
At the end

Really looking forward to this after the tedium of the international break. Just a shame it’s an early kick-off, as it tends to adversely affect the atmosphere.

Can’t see Haaland being risked, so it’ll be a difficult game without two of our main attacking threats.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Grealish
Mahrez
Alvarez

Just win. 3 points is all that matters tomorrow. Keep winning and I'm sure their arses will go eventually. If we don't win, then it takes the pressure on them. Just keep that pressure turned to the max and they'll collapse. If they don't(but I think they will) then fair play, they'd of deserved it.

Just win. 3 points is all that matters tomorrow. Keep winning and I'm sure their arses will go eventually. If we don't win, then it takes the pressure on them. Just keep that pressure turned to the max and they'll collapse. If they don't(but I think they will) then fair play, they'd of deserved it.
Pressure off them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.