Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had doubts that City would beat L'pool most times they've played them in recent years but not this time. Confident of a comfortable win. 3-0 or maybe 3-1 at worst. I'm more concerned about whether I can be up for a 7:30 a.m. start and have the bacon butties ready.
Brown sauce on mine please!

No Haaland and Foden is a big loss, but we've got more than enough quality in our side to beat this Liverpool side.

Whatever team Pep picks will be strong regardless, but I'd love to see Alvarez starting. He'll be desperate to prove himself in a game like this and his relentless pressing and pace will be a nightmare for their defence.

We played with the handbrake on at Anfield and it didn't work. I expect a completely different approach at home and if Alexander Arnold starts I hope Grealish shows him up for the bang average defender he's proven himself to be.

........... Rodri
...Bernardo Gundo
..................KDB
Mahrez .................Grealish

This is how we beat them, alvarez on after the hour then

We will know a lot more about Erling at Pep’s press conference. If he’s unfit Pep will say so, he’s very straightforward in that respect. It would be great if he is fit enough to at least be on the bench, and I have great faith in Julian to start, with Erling able to come on IF needed (hopefully not). While we can never take these cunts lightly let’s not forget their PL away record this season, won 3 and drawn 3 out of 13, they are 13th in the away table, below villa Leicester and southfuckinghampton. Every Blue there tomorrow has a duty to make it as loud and hostile as possible for the bus bricking, piss throwing, kid coining horrible feral scouse cunts

No Haaland and Foden is a big loss, but we've got more than enough quality in our side to beat this Liverpool side.

Whatever team Pep picks will be strong regardless, but I'd love to see Alvarez starting. He'll be desperate to prove himself in a game like this and his relentless pressing and pace will be a nightmare for their defence.

We played with the handbrake on at Anfield and it didn't work. I expect a completely different approach at home and if Alexander Arnold starts I hope Grealish shows him up for the bang average defender he's proven himself to be.
Agree with every word pal, other than taa isn’t even average as a defender, he’s fucking dogshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.