Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erling has asked to play :)

Tough call.

Unleash the Viking for an hour.

Such a difficult one. A game we have to win really, but there are so many more we need him for. Glad I am not making that decision! A fired up Haaland might only need 45 minutes before he can come off and rest up. And then he has a week to rest it before the Southampton game. Good luck making that call Pep.

Expect Liverpool to go over the top and down the lines, because they know they can’t compete in the middle of the park, and also that Mahrez & Grealish do not want to defend.

They've been doing that for years. It's been their strength. But now they don't have Mané. And that has, I believe, made quite a difference. It's a loss they haven't made good, yet. Balls were going over the top to him, and he'd lay them off brilliantly to Salah and, to a lesser extent, Firmino. Also Alexander-Arnold basically playing as a winger and putting quality crosses in, which he hasn't been doing anything like as much this season.
They've really gone down a level. That said, they'll play their socks off against us because it's a personal thing between us and them. Possibly their best game of the season, certainly the best up to that point, was the one at Anfield. I thought to myself, where on earth has this team come from?
Should be a great match. Jealous of anyone who's able to be there.

Such a difficult one. A game we have to win really, but there are so many more we need him for. Glad I am not making that decision! A fired up Haaland might only need 45 minutes before he can come off and rest up. And then he has a week to rest it before the Southampton game. Good luck making that call Pep.
Pep will take the advice of the medical staff on whether they think Haaland can manage 60 minutes minimum. If they think he can't then no way does Pep risk it.

Erling is a generational talent for a reason, so I trust his judgment. You don't get that good without a head firmly on your shoulders. Erling for an hour, it is!
KDB is a generational talent as well and he made the worse decision to take the pain killer at Euro.....

I will trust the medical staff rather than a young lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.