Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know exactly which Dipperpool will turn up today , their best version , it is their last big game of the season , they are not making top four and the limelight is on them because they are playing us not because of their relevance.
Had to turn off the pre-match 'istree club love-in , Casamiero is better than Rodri ? Yeah right , Salah loves scoring against City , but not at the Etihad ,and the stupid blond bimbo asks Pep can we still win the title ? Who the f8ck writes the script for these pundits ?
New Order at volume ten until kick-off.

Watching BT, why is the talk always driven to what Liverpool have to do as though we're some foreign team?

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

That's some good shit you're smoking there pal, DM me your supplier 'cause I ciuld do with some of that shit in my life.

City getting a pen against Liverpool, that's funny man! ;)

(April FOOL!)
Tbf I feel like we’ve had a few against them in recent years?

We just miss them, missed the last three IIRC..

If we don’t win today and arsenal beat Leeds later this then it’s title over this season so at least by 5.30 tonight we will know what’s what. Tbh I’m glad we are not risking Haaland as we could cause more damage but Phil and Bernardo are massive losses today .
And (radical suggestion alert), if we do somehow fluke a streaky win and Arsenal drop points?

#glasshalffull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.