Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show 'em lads, show 'em all. Especially that lot of bus wrecking so and so's from down the East Lancs. Especially that lot of narrow minded, biased, Specsavers needing media types. We can do it we will do it. John Boy's there you'll be fine.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

If we don’t win today and arsenal beat Leeds later this then it’s title over this season so at least by 5.30 tonight we will know what’s what. Tbh I’m glad we are not risking Haaland as we could cause more damage but Phil and Bernardo are massive losses today .
Fucking hell I might just go home now.

Bet you’re fun to be around.

If we don’t win today and arsenal beat Leeds later this then it’s title over this season so at least by 5.30 tonight we will know what’s what. Tbh I’m glad we are not risking Haaland as we could cause more damage but Phil and Bernardo are massive losses today .
Glass half full , if we win and Leeds stuff the Goons the narrative completely changes , agree not worth risking Haaland against a mid-table team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.