Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it’s all the fault of ‘both sets of fans’ according the the Spirit of Shankly rabble.
Then go on to blame *checks notes* City fans for throwing stuff at them in *checks notes* 2019.
Oh, and they also blame GMP and City’s stewards.
Oh, not forgetting City’s ‘poor crowd management’.
Basically, anybody and everybody else. Nothing to do with their own conduct earier this season and at countless games before
Absolutely devoid of shame or personal responsibility.
The feral dossers are probably mobilising the ambulance chasers of Merseyside to claim compensation as we speak

View attachment 72824View attachment 72825View attachment 72826
#OBEAON

The night of Friday 31st out of Shannon for me, then will stay at my family home until the 5th. Not been to a game against Liverpool since they've been considered rivals
Flying visit for me. Flying out of Dublin on the friday night, flying back on the saturday night. Due back in Dublin around 9:20, with a 2.5 hour back home to chez Harri to look forward to.

Apparently it’s all the fault of ‘both sets of fans’ according the the Spirit of Shankly rabble.
Then go on to blame *checks notes* City fans for throwing stuff at them in *checks notes* 2019.
Basically, anybody and everybody else. Nothing to do with their own conduct earier this season and at countless games before
The only people missing are ‘Parisien teenagers’
The feral dossers are probably mobilising the ambulance chasers of Merseyside to claim compensation as we speak

It was the bus drivers fault. Had he been a prick they'd not have had a whip'round.

Any Souse firework displays planned for outside Haaland's house on Friday night, I wonder ? I would not put anything past that Scum lot.

The only people missing are ‘Parisien teenagers’

Just who the fuck do these self appointed, self important morons from the Spirit of Shankly think they are? Reduced ticket allocation or not trouble is 100% guaranteed at the Etihad when they turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.