Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t think John was injured for the Chelsea game?
Possibly he was, but not being risked ensured a 17 day rest and recovery period. It's a crucial run between Liverpool at home and Christmas. Just a gut feeling that he wasn't that hurt when subbed at half-time, and maybe we thought Chelsea could be handled without taking a chance with him this early in the campaign.

I think we might be full blob against the red scouse. Think Eddie and Kova are slight knocks and Johnny Boulders will have had a month off for what must have only been a strain, but causing us to be careful with him as he's only just come back and has always been a bit delicate shall we say.

I think we're winning this, they can be got at down the flanks behind both full backs where we are strong.

They only play one way so we know what's coming. We need to pass the pressing legs out of them for 20 minutes. Then dominate them out wide. That Endo looks a dead liability if he plays as well.

Without Stones:

Ederson
Walker Dias Akanji Gvardiol
Rodri Bernardo
Doku Foden Grealish
Haaland​
I like this, a lot.

Alvarez has been solid but I think Phil deserves a shot at the 10 for a few games.

I also like going straight back to Doku after a not-so-great performance. Shame he's looked so much better on the left than right for us as I think Grealish and him on opposite sides would complement each other well.

The only change for me would be Rico for Walker.

Hoping stones is back stop salah stop Liverpool in my eyes

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Stones
Ake

Rodri
Bernardo
Alvarez

Foden
Haaland
Doku

Think we can destroy them out wide

I understand this is probably the wrong place but I was hoping someone has the answer. My seasoncard seems to have disappeared from my apple wallet. I went on the club website to download it again but it said I already had the maximum number of downloads.

Has anyone has this happen and how did you fix it ?
thanks

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Ake, Gvardiol
Bernardo, Rodri, Kovacic
Foden, Haaland, Grealish

Not sure this matters in the scheme of things but the Swiss will play three games this week to make up for the Israel game that was rescheduled. They’re second in the table now, but will play the teams around them this break. I don’t know if Akanji plays the full 90mfor every game but that could be a lot. Gvardiol also has two make or break games with Croatia and I assume will do both 90s - with the last on Tuesday so later return. I assume the other defensemen, having qualified, will get more rest. N

Not sure this matters in the scheme of things but the Swiss will play three games this week to make up for the Israel game that was rescheduled. They’re second in the table now, but will play the teams around them this break. I don’t know if Akanji plays the full 90mfor every game but that could be a lot. Gvardiol also has two make or break games with Croatia and I assume will do both 90s - with the last on Tuesday so later return. I assume the other defensemen, having qualified, will get more rest. N
But only Klopps mob hard done by again eh !! Goofy tw@t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.