Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I’m struggling to keep track of injuries. But if all the below are fit I’d go with:

Eddie
Walker
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Grealish
Alvarez
Foden
Haaland
Probably more chance of me playing than Stones.

Fantastic player, just so difficult to keep him fit. Get well soon Bolders!!!

Probably more chance of me playing than Stones.

Fantastic player, just so difficult to keep him fit. Get well soon Bolders!!!
I know, it’s depressing! More likely to see Akanji on Sunday which is more than fine from my perspective anyway.

I don’t think we’re going to get much light in terms of injuries this week - Pep will be vague I imagine and the social media team will probably keep training pics to a minimum - as tends to be the case in the run up to the bigger games.

Just heard off Sly sports that Haalands picked up an ankle injury in training. Now them bastards have said he's doubtful for dippers, but they would wouldn't they!

The Dippers will be arriving with trepidation on Saturday , this is one ground where they never get f*ck all , its eight years since they have won in the league at the Etihad probably there worst run at any ground.We are nowhere near our best at the moment but we will be focussed against these c*nts , we will be tighter in midfield and defence , wouldnt be surprised if they took the lead like they did last year because our defence cannot keep clean sheets at the moment ,but last year they scored an early goal and we battered them. Do not expect a 4-1 we are not as fluent without KDB , but we will get the job done.

Looks like Rodri has picked up a knock and could be a doubt for Saturday . These international games need to be looked at because too many players are getting injured in these games . Massive blow if he doesn’t play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.