Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodders has 4 yello cards in 10 games. He has to avoid one more in the next 7 to avoid a 1 match suspension.
Sadly, sooner or later hes getting banned for a game.
He will get a booking against Liverpool, i take it he will then miss the Spurs game.
Fuck knows how we will deal with his absence but lets get the Liverpool game out the way first

Forgotten all about RAWK , just had a quick look , what an absolute bunch of needy weirdo's , we are really f*cking with their heads , Dippers really have no self awareness whatever anyone can accuse us of , we have never murdered opposition supporters that has to be the ultimate crime.
Its a pity that cess pit of a club didnt get the ban they deserved i.e. never be allowed back in european competition again.
I'm having a decent bet on him to get booked in this game. There's no way pigmol will pass over a chance to see our most important player get banned against one of our rivals(Spurs at home) And if he doesn't get banned, I do my money in but Rodders gets to play ;-)

It's true our defenders haven't been in top form this season. But defence also depends on the quality of high pressing and the level of concentration. Most of our problems against Chelsea came from lack of concentration and complacency. We didn't take them as seriously as we took United and it showed.

It will be different against Liverpool, we'll take them completely seriously. No place for complacency. High pressing will be as it should be. If Liverpool try to emulate Chelsea, they'll make a big mistake.
I think you underestimate the quality of that Chelsea performance.

For me, ANY TIME City play at or close to their ability, they will win. Anywhere, anytime.

Against a Chelsea side operating at 95%, City were unfortunate to draw whilst playing at 70-75%. Therein lay the difference, and the draw.

If City play at 85-90%, this Liverpool team cannot beat us. The concern, as it is against any team, is they show up for their Cup Final at 95% and we show up for a 3rd Round Draw at 70-75%. That won’t cut it. In fact, even having one or two players in that range can change the game.

It’ll be an interesting game, made even more interesting by the line-ups of each team.

Come on City!

They're back on it this season imo. Would take a draw.
What!?!?!?

We are massive favorites for this game and rightly so. A draw would be a bad result. Not the end of the world of course but a big disappointment given the fact that it's at home and we are a better team. You say "I'd take a draw" when you are playing someone superior.

I like this, a lot.

Alvarez has been solid but I think Phil deserves a shot at the 10 for a few games.

I also like going straight back to Doku after a not-so-great performance. Shame he's looked so much better on the left than right for us as I think Grealish and him on opposite sides would complement each other well.

The only change for me would be Rico for Walker.
Think we need Walkers pace for Nunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.