Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand this is probably the wrong place but I was hoping someone has the answer. My seasoncard seems to have disappeared from my apple wallet. I went on the club website to download it again but it said I already had the maximum number of downloads.

Has anyone has this happen and how did you fix it ?
thanks
I have had this problem since Bayern game last season. Long story short, club have recently confirmed to me it’s a problem with ca group of season tickets, they cannot solve it yet and for the Liverpool game have sent me a single match ticket, which has stayed on my phone. It has taken a lot of emails and calls to get that far! I don’t know if they will remember to send me a ticket for the Spurs game or whether I have to go through all the same rigmarole again. I asked them to post on forum so fans like me, you and the others would have some info but they won’t/ haven’t. They might send you a new link that downloads and then disappears. Make sure you know your fan number at the turnstile. Sorry, it wasn’t that short in the end.

I think it ought to be a cracking game, for tbe neutral. Our team is on form, even thou still in 2nd gear.

Their team attacking players have hit form. Nunez, Sobli'?, Diaz and MacAllister.

Should be great, enjoy.

I have had this problem since Bayern game last season. Long story short, club have recently confirmed to me it’s a problem with ca group of season tickets, they cannot solve it yet and for the Liverpool game have sent me a single match ticket, which has stayed on my phone. It has taken a lot of emails and calls to get that far! I don’t know if they will remember to send me a ticket for the Spurs game or whether I have to go through all the same rigmarole again. I asked them to post on forum so fans like me, you and the others would have some info but they won’t/ haven’t. They might send you a new link that downloads and then disappears. Make sure you know your fan number at the turnstile. Sorry, it wasn’t that short in the end.
They sent me a new link to download my season ticket at the start of the season it worked, although the last game didn’t update and you could get in on your Bournemouth ticket!

————————Alvarez
Grealish————Foden———-Doku
——————Rodri——-Bernardo
Akanji—Gvardiol—-Dias—Walker
——————-Ortega

If the injuries are as expected the team picks itself?

I understand this is probably the wrong place but I was hoping someone has the answer. My seasoncard seems to have disappeared from my apple wallet. I went on the club website to download it again but it said I already had the maximum number of downloads.

Has anyone has this happen and how did you fix it ?
thanks
I had the exact same problem before the Bournemouth game. Only way to fix it is to contact supporter services and they'll send you a new link to download it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.