Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably our players were back in full training today. Hopefully they'll put some pictures out on socials later so we have a better idea who is fit for Saturday.
I wonder if the reason that no pictures have been published (as there normally would be by now - even after an international break) is that Pep doesn't want Klipperty to know who is and isn't fit / training, to keep him guessing (and hopefully sweating / not sleeping)?

I wonder if the reason that no pictures have been published (as there normally would be by now - even after an international break) is that Pep doesn't want Klipperty to know who is and isn't fit / training, to keep him guessing (and hopefully sweating / not sleeping)?
I don't think they usually release them until early evening, so we'll probably know later if City are keeping him guessing or not.

Just watched a couple of pre-match programmes , we were not even mentioned all about what the Dippers and Barn Door Nunez are going to do to us , media blackout until 12.30 Saturday is the best plan , we will do our talking on the pitch

I wondered when it was coming

View attachment 99489

Thankfully I've not seen the letter. I won't be reading it either

If only the scouse Fagin would have wrote to the scouse rank and file who smashed the bus up and maimed a young girl?

I take it that our club put us in the same bracket as the feral vermin?

Smashing up City's coach.
Throwing a pint pot full of coins and other objects on City fans below
Throwing coins and spitting on Pep and the City players at Anfield.
And they get offended by what they call hate chanting, that has nothing to do with Hillsborough, and never has done.
And accusing City fans of writing 'Kopites' on a toilet door at Anfield.

So when Liverpool fans start chanting cheats and going down at City fans, what do the club think City fans will do, just take it and stay quiet, as not to offend the loveable Scousers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.