Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered when it was coming

View attachment 99489

Thankfully I've not seen the letter. I won't be reading it either

Funny, I had always assumed that violent action was worse than name calling...but maybe I'm wrong. It would be nice for someone in the media to have the balls to inform them that "always the victims" has nothing to do with Hillsborough - but the response would be violence which is apparently almost as bad!

Smashing up City's coach.
Throwing a pint pot full of coins and other objects on City fans below
Throwing coins and spitting on Pep and the City players at Anfield.
And they get offended by what they call hate chanting, that has nothing to do with Hillsborough, and never has done.
And accusing City fans of writing 'Kopites' on a toilet door at Anfield.

So when Liverpool fans start chanting cheats and going down at City fans, what do the club think City fans will do, just take it and stay quiet, as not to offend the loveable Scousers?

This can't be said often enough, but people seem to be hard of hearing. It is about everything except Hillsborough, where everybody recognises that in that one case they were the victims.

I'm gonna be in Liverpool on Saturday, any suggestions for city centre pubs where I won't get lynched to watch the match, unfortunately the hotel I'm in doesn't show football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.