Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
McAllister is not a defensive midfielder even though Klopp is playing him in that position.
Yep, De Zerbi did the same at Brighton, he let the Argentinian Mason Mount play once in his preferred 8/10 position and then shunted him further back due to his invisibility.

Yep, De Zerbi did the same at Brighton, he let the Argentinian Mason Mount play once in his preferred 8/10 position and then shunted him further back due to his invisibility.
I watched the Dippers game against Luton and McAllister was poor, let's hope he continues in the same vein on Saturday.

I just want to see Doku up against TAA from the start and we just constantly feed him like we did against brighton. he will terrorise TAA and I'm confident that alone will see us win. Dippers are praying we start Grealish instead.

In case someone is reading the rubbish on MEN,

Rodri is on 4 yellows (true),
Jack is only on 3 (not 4).
Poor research, not surprised.

Cut-off date is year end (19 matches). 6 matches to go.
Hope Rodri is on board vs spurs H and Villa away.

I'm gonna be in Liverpool on Saturday, any suggestions for city centre pubs where I won't get lynched to watch the match, unfortunately the hotel I'm in doesn't show football
The Brick (yes, really) and the Winslow Hotel are the best two Everton pubs by far according to the Echo survey of their fans. But you’ll have to walk out of the city centre for them.
City centre will be treacherous AF I’d say.

In case someone is reading the rubbish on MEN,

Rodri is on 4 yellows (true),
Jack is only on 3 (not 4).
Poor research, not surprised.

Cut-off date is year end (19 matches). 6 matches to go.
Hope Rodri is on board vs spurs H and Villa away.
Hopefully Rodri can get through Liverpool and Spurs without a booking. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if he picked up a yellow against Villa as he would only miss Luton at home which is our easiest game on paper before the reset.

I just want to see Doku up against TAA from the start and we just constantly feed him like we did against brighton. he will terrorise TAA and I'm confident that alone will see us win. Dippers are praying we start Grealish instead.
Can’t resist the Grealish hate can’t you? Who needs the Dippers eh!

Did you actually watch the last time we played Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.