liverpool.... HA

We could do with them staying in this as long as possible. It's been holding them back from winning the league for years. They get so wrapped up in it they slip up in easy league games.

Our defence and possession in midfield are slagged to fook on here but look at Liverpool's back 4 and midfield. Outside of Gerrard and Torres is there anyone who would get into our squad?

of the sky 4 I like them best (or dislike them the least), when they dominated when i was growing up their fans weren't half as bad as the rags as during their period.

Anyone that winds up fergiescum isnt all bad.

Cant see them not qualifying from the group even they do get stuffed

Breaker said:
Our defence and possession in midfield are slagged to fook on here but look at Liverpool's back 4 and midfield. Outside of Gerrard and Torres is there anyone who would get into our squad?

Johnson over Micah any day of the week.

Breaker said:
Benayoun, possibly. He's always impressed me. Kuyt is solid - possibly. I take your point though. If you said, "not a one" I wouldn't argue with you past the above suggestions.

forgot about Johnson: He's better than The Jogger - Johnson and and Zab, yeah, I'd go with that.

Breaker said:

True - lose Gerrard or Torres and they are fucked.

Unknown_Genius said:
Breaker said:

Johnson over Micah any day of the week.

I think i'd rather have Zabaleta though

In The Know said:
I want the red scouse to stay in the competition as long as they can, small squad not enough players to stay fresh if in europe and we're challenging this year. Come on red dippers pull it back.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.