Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are simply a step ahead at this moment. We always start slow.
We did ok between their 1st and 2nd goal.

Liverpool were fortune to get the penalty as it wouldn’t have hit the target. And we should’ve had a penalty but it didn’t matter as play kept going and we scored from that.

It’s the usual time to gel with Haaland upfront. Alvarez is a different player from that point of view. And more matchfit. Haaland should’ve buried that last chance but he could well be knackered as he played the full 90 minutes when he wasn’t probably ready to do so. It will do him no harm.

I expect we are able to step up significantly.

I thought we were the better team. Nothing to worry about.
Well, I wouldn't say that. We had to pass 100 times to get near their goal. They ran over us with 4 passes. No need to sugarcoat it! We've got to pull ourselves together! Especially Mahrez and Grealish! They just played very passively, didn't take any risks, which is very sad.

Not sure whether to be worried that we were so far off the pace or pleased that we’ve got some competitive minutes in the legs? Not too disappointed but we will have to be much better against the Hammers!

Fucking hate those scouse cunts.
Fuck var. What’s Dias supposed to do with his arms when jumping?

Haaland will get up to speed and comfortably outscore Nunez this season.

Fuck off Milner you fucking prick.

Did the commentator say there was extra time in the event of a draw? If so, better to lose and get off.

Season starts next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.