Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing with inverted wingers and Haarland- can't see this really working. Be really interesting how Pep adapts our play to get the best from Haarlznd and Alvarez. Greelish will have to run at defenders instead of backwards and sideways passes. Thought Foden did well when he came on. Mahrez will also have to put in more of a constant threat.

I was out with work today and I bet my two scouser mate that we would be 15 point clear at the end of season.

That was at half time........I don't fear them.

Optimistic I know....but the worst case scenario, we win the league and I buy a beer.

Definitely,

fucking ridiculous to take that long when he is clearly onside.

Didn't even look at their handball but our offence apparently was a stone waller.

Some things never change, same old Victims!
The ball didn't go out of play before we scored, so there was no need (or opportunity) to review it.

Will the FA fine the dippers for their vermin fans use of flares and smoke bombs ?

Okay last time, we’ve won the league 4 of the last 5. So what on earth make you and others sat on the internet think they know how to prepare a squad for a season than the manager that prepared a squad to win 4 of the last 5 leagues.
We prepare the way Pep thinks fit to do otherwise would be fucking stupid.
Good points but why bother playing this game?
We always bloody lose in the charity shield

The think I hope we avoid early dropped points
I’m worried about it as we have no idea what’s our best system or best 11 and Liverpool are clear on what theirs is

Oh well, here we go again

We are the better team, they are just further down their fitness journey. Always look off it at the start of the season as pep prefers resting the players for later in the season. Hopefully another weeks training and we will be ready for the hammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.