Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing performance. Mahrez and Grealish both very poor . Cancelo giving acres to his man . Rodri slow , Kdb passing awful . Poor Haaland left horribly isolated was the worst part of that. Walker caught ball watching . A lot for Pep to sort out before West Ham.

Liverpool better today fair play to them.

Grealish continues to worry me still can’t believe we spent 100 mil on him

Alvarez will be a fan favourite

Haaland needs to become more involved in the build up

need another full back

thought we played well in patches today but just didn’t do enough to win
Agree - They wanted it more and were further down the road to fitness. I don't even mind the Haaland miss - better to get them out of the way in this than when it really matters. My only small concern is Ake - there were gaping holes down the middle every time they attacked - you wouldn't see that with John or Laporte in there. He looked like a kid playing his first games. I also hope Mahrez, Grealish and Bernardo return to form soon.

They will dine out on this but like last year it doesn't mean a thing - they can check back with us in three months. That said I hate losing to them and the way they get away with harassing officials and throwing flares onto the playing surface after the directive was not to do that will not even highlighted by their darling media. Only other gripe is there was not one replay of Matic handball but of course ref Henderson waved it away.

Onto next week, they look hurt which is a good thing.

Win next week we won’t give a shit, Harlands miss has just made it a bit “ oh ffs “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.