Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think it’s safe to say we’ll be buying Cucarella after that, and if we don’t pass to Haaland then the guy won’t score, think he’ll get really pissed off with Mahrez.
Liked Alvarez’s cameo, but the rest was forgettable, awful passing and a let’s hope Eric & Stones don’t get injured.
It obviously meant more to them, think they just won the World Eurovision Champions Song Contest.
Nunez looks like another perfect fit, a diving, moaning t0sser.
Onward & upward.

I agree. We should of spent £100m on Nunez rather than £51m on someone who scored 86 goals in 89 games for his previous club.
@hgblue is right though. Two new arrivals to the PL, only one if them looked the part on the day.

It's a pre-season friendly. Let's see how they compare when the real football starts.

Haaland will take time but he will be immense for us. Alvarez did well. Grealish I thought looked quite good. Defensively we looked a bit shaky. Ake certainly didn’t cover himself in glory if he wants to be a first choice centre back. Cancelo was getting mothered for about twenty minutes then sorted himself out.

It was a penalty however we should have had one for a handball earlier. Doesn’t get looked at or mentioned again.

Fabinho and Tiago it seems can get away with numerous fouls and generally being shits. Alexander Arnold still a knob who really can’t defend.

Booing a national anthem. Na just Liverpool fans singing songs. I mean come on at least call it out.

In all. Nothing to worry to much about. Would love a left back but I think we will be ok. That was them at their maximum.

Disappointing performance. Mahrez and Grealish both very poor . Cancelo giving acres to his man . Rodri slow , Kdb passing awful . Poor Haaland left horribly isolated was the worst part of that. Walker caught ball watching . A lot for Pep to sort out before West Ham.
And we need to look fitter generally. Not sure Ake Dias is a good pair.

Rusty as hell, with some absolutely comical defending.

Foden Haaland Alvarez is a nice front three though - although it did look a bit like a 4 4 2 with Bernardo on the right.

Glad Alvarez scored and Haaland got in the right spot, 9 times out of 10 he doesn't **** that one against the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.