Liverpool (N) - Community Shield - Sat 30th July, 17:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd play it like a meaningless friendly and get the missing lads started (if fit). Plus more time for Ortega, Phillips and Alvarez to bed in before points are at stake. And more time for Palmer.

................... Ortega ...................
Walker Stones Laporte Cancelo
............... Rodri Phillips ..............
Palmer ..... Gundogan .... Foden
................... Alvarez ...................

I'd play it like a meaningless friendly and get the missing lads started (if fit). Plus more time for Ortega, Phillips and Alvarez to bed in before points are at stake. And more time for Palmer.

................... Ortega ...................
Walker Stones Laporte Cancelo
............... Rodri Phillips ..............
Palmer ..... Gundogan .... Foden
................... Alvarez ...................
Yep, want to see a lot more of Cole this season

Like the time Rooney arrogantly proclaimed that they had given us a footballing lesson after us having outplayed them in the CS only be sucker punched. How did that turn out Wayne?

Still pissed over that day though. Lad in front of me walked out about 30 seconds before their goal and said “I know what’s coming”.

Fuck that guy and fuck them.

Still pissed over that day though. Lad in front of me walked out about 30 seconds before their goal and said “I know what’s coming”.

Fuck that guy and fuck them.
Too true, however we were still coming of age at that point.

Revenge is a dish best served cold and all that. I'm happy with the way things are turning out.

Latest from the Echo….
“How Haaland scoring a first half hat trick means Nunez is a bargain”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.