• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steffen
Stones Dias Ake zin
Rodri
Gundo Bern
Raz Jesus grealish

Perhaps not my first pick, but everything considered.....

I think we are going to see a much changed side on Saturday whilst the dippers go full strenght.

I'd like us to stick with Eddie in nets but I can't see it I think he'll start Steffen.

Steffen

Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Ake

Fernandinho
Bernardo
Foden

Grealish
Jesus
Sterling

I can't see him playing this team...Fuck knows who will play.

Multiple changes for this one, as we're running on empty. Steffen, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Dias, Ake, Fernandinho, Mcatee, Jesus, Grealish, Sterling, Foden

Maybe bring palmer in as well.
Think Palmer would have had a good chance here if he wasn't just back from an injury, but Pep generally doesn't play players in the situation, didn't play Dias tonight for example so wouldn't expect to see Palmer.

After seeing the lineup tonight I immediately expected a heavily rotated side, that's just become a certainty after tonight with the energy expelled and the injuries.

I reckon both kdb and walker will be minor issues but even if they're minor and can play in this they'll likely be kept out of this as a precaution. Bernardo looked knackered as did Foden and Rodri.

Steffen will start, which does mean we can't resist their press as much without ederson, that probably already changes our game a bit. We've got the most options in defence, the position we probably require rotation the least. Ake will start, Dias probably does too and there's zinchenko as an option. Jesus will come back in and be fresh, sterling too and whilst I don't think he should be playing against them, Grealish is there too as forward options. Midfield is going to be a problem though, gundogan comes in but Bernardo and kdb can probably do with a rest so interesting to see what we go with.

They've rested almost their entire 11 so they're going to have the edge.

Bit of a hodgepodge side but I think Pep picks based on fitness first and then comes up with a plan after for this.

Steffen
Cancelo
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Gundogan
Fernandinho
Sterling
Jesus
Grealish

Eddie
Cancelo (walker if fit)
Stones
Laporte
Ake (cancelo if walker fit)
Rodri
Kev (berny if kev injured)
Foden
Mahrez
Sterling
Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.