Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else lacking basic common sense.

let’s play the same eleven every game and see where we get.

we got this far because of rotating the squad particularly in the fa cup
Is that what I said? Lord, such a silly response...

Daft question. I normally go to Wembley by train, but I'm getting the coach tomorrow and not sure where the Blue Car Park is ? Whereabouts is it from the stadium ?

Are Dippers simple ? Last week they were full of it , they were supremely confident they were going to wipe the floor with the league Champions , but at least they managed to scrape an undeserved draw . Fast forward a few days later and they are at it again , how they are going to teach us a lesson in front of our empty seats.
Scousers are all piss and wind , the last nine meetings they have won ONE , and that is despite the officials continually giving these red bastards endless decisions andwe will have over 30k mostly local fans from the NorthWest getting behind our team , not 30k plastic/tourists with half and half scarves
If Oliver has the bottle to referee the game correctly and send off the dirty bastards , then we win the game in a canter , the only way the Dippers get to the final is by hanging onfor a draw and praying their penalties are better than the last two Wembley shoot outs against us.
F*ck the Dippers the arrogant bunch of bastards.

Are Dippers simple ? Last week they were full of it , they were supremely confident they were going to wipe the floor with the league Champions , but at least they managed to scrape an undeserved draw . Fast forward a few days later and they are at it again , how they are going to teach us a lesson in front of our empty seats.
Scousers are all piss and wind , the last nine meetings they have won ONE , and that is despite the officials continually giving these red bastards endless decisions andwe will have over 30k mostly local fans from the NorthWest getting behind our team , not 30k plastic/tourists with half and half scarves
If Oliver has the bottle to referee the game correctly and send off the dirty bastards , then we win the game in a canter , the only way the Dippers get to the final is by hanging onfor a draw and praying their penalties are better than the last two Wembley shoot outs against us.
F*ck the Dippers the arrogant bunch of bastards.
Amen brother

Only missed two of all our Wembley games and can't believe I'm not going tomorrow.....what's more worrying is that not one of the ten people I usually go with is going either!!

Is that what I said? Lord, such a silly response...
You responded to someone who said they thought pep would make changes by saying he would be screwing us over and that he did that last year.

which is it? Same eleven or he’s permitted to make changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.