Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quadruple always seems impossible but they’re actually worryingly close to it. Pretty much in the CL final already and they’ll be playing us at the perfect time this weekend with our battered/bruised/injured players, and the league is on a knife edge. We need to produce something special to win this game, the odds are a little bit against us given the circumstances. It feels like we are the only team that can stop them winning any given trophy, and in this tournament they’ve got us at such a time where we can’t put up our biggest fight.
As we well know, if you’re the best team in the country by a massive distance a quadruple is almost impossible. If you’re the second best team in the country it is literally impossibly. Stop worrying. They will win 1-2 trophies and so will we. It’s all about which ones at the moment.

As we well know, if you’re the best team in the country by a massive distance a quadruple is almost impossible. If you’re the second best team in the country it is literally impossibly. Stop worrying. They will win 1-2 trophies and so will we. It’s all about which ones at the moment.
Looking forward to the SSN, BBC, ESPN, ITV headline variation on a theme:

WHY THE DOMESTIC CUP DOUBLE IS A BIGGER ACHIEVEMENT THEN LEAGUE AND EUROPEAN SUCCESS

Just remember everyone we get under their skin as much as they do us , they’d have more silver than the antique road show if wasn’t for us. Don’t worry about pep he’ll go strong as can be tomorrow. Keep the faith we’ll get this tomorrow I honestly think we will win.
up the blues.

Not usually one for negativity me but just feels like we always underperform in this competition compared to the other domestic ones... That, combined with the injuries and lack of rest, makes me a bit nervous

Not usually one for negativity me but just feels like we always underperform in this competition compared to the other domestic ones... That, combined with the injuries and lack of rest, makes me a bit nervous
It does kind of feel like a game we shouldn't be favourites in doesn't it.

But under pep, we usually excel in these scenarios. I think we'll all feel better when we see a very competitive 11 at 230pm tomorrow

Scousers can settle for both domestic cups whilst we win the big shiny ones, hopefully: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.