Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they learnt from last week game, we alsp not gonna play the same way. expect this to be much more pressing from them and us controlling the ball more, but we struggled a ot with ball control in atletico second half. basically as soon as they pressed us we gave possession away repeatedly.

we know Pool will be very dangerous on counters, also they were able to do a big rotation vs Benfica without any risk of not going to semis unlike us.

thez still will play high line so we need one runner at least and Sterling is quicker. but if KDB is out I wonder we should try Grealish centrally in similar position as KDB (not false9). to me he is not effective at all as a left winger but maybe able to get some good passes going to break their lines.
Prefer a Foden-Jesus-Sterling trio as they will be able to press and help out backwards if needed. Much more than a Grealish/Mahrez wings

Walker deffo out, Ake is t LB, and Cancelo moves to RB. This is also a reason why we wont play same way as last week where we needed both Cancelo, Walker to push forward, I would not play that with Ake. we need proper watch on TAA and we cannot let him make crosses because than we are fucked.

certainly our energy levels are lower now, 2 x Atletico plus the Pool game took a lot out of us, we should not use Gundogan today imo. Rodri, Bernardo, Grealish midfield it is for me
Wouldn’t have Gundog start……

Be great if Delap would come in and smash VVD about the pitch, he was shite last Sunday he was shitting it every attack, Delap isn’t scared of anyone (I know this won’t happen but I can dream)
But but VVD is the best defe in the weeeeerld and was in Garth Crooks team of the week! With that evidence you must be wrong

Grealishin the press this week saying that he's well aware of the fact his stats could/should be better. He's not bothered about scoring he said, just the assist or the pre-assist is what triggers him. Well Jack, no better time than today to show us you can be a crucial part of this team.

No we don't. The FA Cup is a luxury we do not really need. More important that midweek we beat Brighton, who are outplaying Tottenham this afternoon, only failing to take their chances.
Disagree
Lose today and dippers will feel they have the upper hand and are heading for the quad.
We are likely to find them in the CL final and must not let them have any psychological advantage for that and the rest of the season.
It’s vital we keep our momentum going and stop theirs.
Massive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.