Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep clearly focusing on league & champs league with this line up. Our midfield is way to slow to cope with Liverpool today.

if we get beat heavily today I will not be surprised. Just hope it spurs us on & not crush confidence.

score first we might just pull it off. Our squad is not as good as people believe. Liverpool’s much stronger.

Liverpool will be boosted with our line up that’s for sure.

not sure pep has much choice today to be honest.

That left hand side of our defence is a weak spot
Let's see if grealish can step up.

We outplayed them twice this season with our strongest team and still couldn't get a win in either, because you basically have to be perfect. If they get two chances all game they're probably scoring at least one and the referees usually help them out. It's not unreasonable to assume that us playing with no De Bruyne, Mahrez, Rodri, Walker, Ederson or either of Laporte and Dias means we're at a big disadvantage.

ok we have a couple of choices today and looking at the line-up its not the choice i would make ?
unless the key players are leggy and carrying little knocks then we should be starting with them and change it up after 60 minutes.

Ederson Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Mahrez Dias are the backbone of this team and will be a big miss
but don't get me wrong we still have a very good team out there and lets hope foden controls the game and has a big impact and scores a couple

is there any worse period of time than 30 minutes before a game? what do you do with the time? i'm always too nervous to start anything haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.