Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerned that some of the players might be in the red zone state. A couple of injuries due to fatigue will blow the league and possibly champs league.

Concerned that some of the players might be in the red zone state. A couple of injuries due to fatigue will blow the league and possibly champs league.
Im sure we monitor all that. Pep wont jeopardize the league and champs league if there are guys needing a rest. Im fairly confident the players arent as knackered as you think.

I think we need to rotate for this. The CL & PL need to be the main focus and that's what we have a squad for. The Brighton game is more important IMO. The games on Sunday & Wednesday were quite full on, so I think Pep will make quite a few changes.
I don't get this. Pep did this last year against Chelsea in the semis. Why work this hard, make it all the way to the semi's, and then have an attitude that this is anything less than a huge deal??

Liverpool are favourites for all the reasons mentioned.
But not massive favourites.
And here's the rub - favourites don't always win football games.
So for once we might win as underdogs!
City still marginal favs on betfair, currently 13/8, scouse 15/8, draw 5/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.