Liverpool next week is more important than you think.

MCFC BOB said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bob, on March 8th you said...

'City will gain Champions League qualification when Liverpool beat Tottenham at Anfield.'

I didn't realise that the January transfer window extended that far...;)
No I didn't...

Oh yes you did.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210715&p=4158473&hilit=liverpool#p4158473" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210715&p=4158473&hilit=liverpool#p4158473</a>

BTW your predictions so far have been pretty good...

gordondaviesmoustache said:
MCFC BOB said:
No I didn't...

Oh yes you did.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210715&p=4158473&hilit=liverpool#p4158473" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210715&p=4158473&hilit=liverpool#p4158473</a>

BTW your predictions so far have been pretty good...
I read it wrong. I thought you said Tottenham would gain Champions League football when Liverpool beat us at Anfield.

MCFC BOB said:
If we win that game, I would feel confident about our chances of a top four finish - a feeling I haven't felt since the end of the January transfer window.

We really need to attack Liverpool's weak defence. And we need to carry on the team spirit and fight from the Sunderland game and attack Liverpool from the beginning. We are almost impossible to beat when we go infront; but when other teams go infront against against us we findd ourselves struggling to get back into the game. We've picked up 48 points this season when we've taken the lead first, and we've only picked up 8 points from losing positions.

We need to score first.

We win this, and that's Liverpool more or less out of the race for fourth. If Braga can deposit of Liverpool then we certainly can if we're on top of our game. Next weekend could be a springboard to push us on to bigger things.

If we're going to pull our fingers out, then the time needs to be now. We won't win every game from now until the end of the season, but we could at least have a go and get almost 20 points from the games against Liverpool, Blackburn, West Ham, Everton, Spurs, Stoke and Bolton. We can get at least - you'd expect - a good 13 or 14 points from those games. But it's down to the players. Based on the results we've had against these teams this season, we'd end up with 12 points, which would be enough for 68 points. But we need a win in at least 4 of these games to feel safe about fourth.

Please, just kick into gear now! We can pick up 21 points from our remaining games. We need to get going. Come on, Blues, please, for us?

do you know BOB, when you talk about city you seem positively normal.

citykev28 said:
MCFC BOB said:
If we win that game, I would feel confident about our chances of a top four finish - a feeling I haven't felt since the end of the January transfer window.

We really need to attack Liverpool's weak defence. And we need to carry on the team spirit and fight from the Sunderland game and attack Liverpool from the beginning. We are almost impossible to beat when we go infront; but when other teams go infront against against us we findd ourselves struggling to get back into the game. We've picked up 48 points this season when we've taken the lead first, and we've only picked up 8 points from losing positions.

We need to score first.

We win this, and that's Liverpool more or less out of the race for fourth. If Braga can deposit of Liverpool then we certainly can if we're on top of our game. Next weekend could be a springboard to push us on to bigger things.

If we're going to pull our fingers out, then the time needs to be now. We won't win every game from now until the end of the season, but we could at least have a go and get almost 20 points from the games against Liverpool, Blackburn, West Ham, Everton, Spurs, Stoke and Bolton. We can get at least - you'd expect - a good 13 or 14 points from those games. But it's down to the players. Based on the results we've had against these teams this season, we'd end up with 12 points, which would be enough for 68 points. But we need a win in at least 4 of these games to feel safe about fourth.

Please, just kick into gear now! We can pick up 21 points from our remaining games. We need to get going. Come on, Blues, please, for us?

do you know BOB, when you talk about city you seem positively normal.
Avoid the Matchday threads from City away games. Then you'll hold that opinion... Haha.

who actually said it wasnt important?<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:05 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
citykev28 said:
mate, i avoid bluemoon after most matches. only if i've had a few do i dare to go upstairs and only ever go on matchday forum for links.
I took my own advice. Off topic is where I browse on Matchdays after the game, especially if we play poorly.
your the worst in the threads that ive seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.