Liverpool or Spurs, who do you think is stronger?

I think we are better than them all over the park and have backup in every position possible. We ran out of steam around April last year. They won't have European football again so they'll have more energy.

They did however outplay us for large spells at the lane, but we were stuck in first gear. If we played how we did yesterday we would have turned them over.

I'm not convinced there is any squad better than City or Spurs. I'm pretty sure it's City, Spurs and Liverpool to finish top 3 on no particular order

Spurs a best team I've seen so far. The dippers have plenty of rocks in them but as long as refs keep giving them soft penalties they'll be there or thereabouts.

I think Spurs have the better squad, but Liverpool have the leagues most dangerous midfield given scoring ability and Klopps tactics. I am confident both will finish in the top4.

City, Spurs, Liverpool and one of Chelsea, United and Arsenal.

Absolute truth be told, Jose is the wrong man for United, Klopp or Pochentino would have been perfect for their revolution.

Edit, Net went to shit hence eastern block spellings.

Last edited:
I think Spurs have the better squad, but Liverpool have the leagues most dangerous midfield given scoring ability and Klopps tactics. I am confident both will finish in the top4.

City, Spurs, Liverpool and one of Chelsea, United and Arsenal.

Absolute truth be told, Jose iss the wrong man for d,p or chentinold hav pe
Agree entirely!

;-)

You can't deny that they was though, we got a hammering yesterday.
Did we? Really? A hammering?

I saw two teams; neither lacked effort or skill; both created a decent number of very good goal-scoring chances, one was a little luckier than the other with the run of the ball and the opinion of the officials; one was a little unluckier with individual errors. All that happened was that their defence beat our attack. But nowhere near a hammering.

Liverpool are still weak defensively. Lovren can't be trusted, Milner is no LB, Matip isn't anything special, Karius looked dodgy and they have no quality holding midfielder.

Spurs look far more balanced and impressively completely dominated yesterday's game without probably their best 2 players from last season in Dembele and Kane.

I saw two teams; neither lacked effort or skill; both created a decent number of very good goal-scoring chances, one was a little luckier than the other with the run of the ball and the opinion of the officials; one was a little unluckier with individual errors. All that happened was that their defence beat our attack. But nowhere near a hammering.

We got bullied from start till about the 80th minute. If you didn't see that, then fair enough.

Not sure what you watched, Spurs dismantled us in the first half, second half wasn't as bad but they were far superior yesterday

Saying that I believe we will still win the title this year

I think they are both very dangerous going forward. The names don't jump out at you but both sides have players who have really been performing well. I'd say forwards and midfield are fairly even but Spurs have a much better defense and keeper. As of now they both look very likely to finish top four along with us and one of Arsenal, United, or Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.