Liverpool or Spurs, who do you think is stronger?

Spurs are better than Liverpool but Liverpool will always have the ref as an extra man making them stronger

Mané ahead of Silva and De Bruyne? Go sit in the corner until you learn some sense.

De Bruyne. Good shout. Yup he'd get in over Mané.

But that's it. One change. Dembele definitely not, and Sterling... well the less said the better. I'm basing it on form.

Silva is fantastic but this season? Son has been amazing.

If we're basing it on ability of the past then i guess Yaya may as well be in there

De Bruyne. Good shout. Yup he'd get in over Mané.

But that's it. One change. Dembele definitely not, and Sterling... well the less said the better. I'm basing it on form.

Silva is fantastic but this season? Son has been amazing.

If we're basing it on ability of the past then i guess Yaya may as well be in there
If you're basing it on form then you have to play Sterling as he's been the player of the season so far. He's already won the first player of the month award ffs

Hugo and Toby are world class IMO and I use that phrase rarely. Along with a fit Kompany, Aguero and De Bruyne. I'd work my team around them. Of course you can argue all day about a team of eleven

Hugo and Toby are world class IMO and I use that phrase rarely. Along with a fit Kompany, Aguero and De Bruyne. I'd work my team around them. Of course you can argue all day about a team of eleven

I think Lloris is overrated at times, he has lot of brain dead moments. Absolutely superb shot stopper though, maybe the best in the world. If I was building the team on City's style of play I'd have Bravo, otherwise I'd have Lloris. Silva, KDB, Aguero, Kompany, Alderweild, Rose, Sterling, Dembele, Clyne and Gundogan would fill the outfield positions, although ask me in a couple of weeks time and I'll probably have different opinions in a few positions.

If you're basing it on form then you have to play Sterling as he's been the player of the season so far. He's already won the first player of the month award ffs

Jeez calm down mate.

Even still, I think I'd prefer Son or Mané over him. No doubt he's improved though

We can argue all day about this but very few, if any, Liverpool players would get in a combined City, Liverpool, Spurs side. This suggests that City and Spurs are better than Liverpool.

On the positive side for Liverpool. This is their year.

I think Lloris is overrated at times, he has lot of brain dead moments. Absolutely superb shot stopper though, maybe the best in the world. If I was building team on City's style of play I'd have Bravo, otherwise I'd have Lloris. Silva, KDB, Aguero, Kompany, Alderweild, Rose, Sterling, Dembele, Clyne and Gundogan would fill the outfield positions, although ask me in a couple of weeks time and I'll probably have different opinions in a few positions.

I think even the best goalies have their moments, but like defenders people remember the blips. Strikers and midfielders get cut a lot more slack. Lloris is a brilliant goalie I wouldn't swap him for anyone!

I think Spurs edge Liverpool, but City will finish above both this season, as long as we don't get too many injuries to key players.

Trying to be completely unbiased, for a mixed XI:

Lloris (only because Hart's in Italy)
Walker
Rose
Stones
Vertonghen
Fernandinho
Alli
Coutinho
KDB
Sterling
Aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.