Liverpool or United - Which fixture is more important?

Liverpool miles more important but let’s see how we get on midweek. I think we will be strong because I think momentum is massive too and you chop and change too much and you might upset the rythm. Score draw at Anfield, them home wins against united and Liverpool. Easy....

Which would you most remember in 10 years' time? Winning a quarter final or securing the title, at home, against United?

Head says prioritise Liverpool, but my heart says play a strong team on Saturday too.

Liverpool will be playing a strong team in their game in between the two legs, so we're not disadvantaging ourselves, we just wouldn't be taking a possible advantage.

Five games away from CL but only one game from PL title against the scum. Even if we lose at Anfield we can still go through if we turn them over the following week. Against the rags it is a one off game and proof that Karma can be a woman, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to beat the scum, even 1-0 will do and give us PL.

If we beat utd we win the league! No brainer for me. Winning your league is far more important than winning any cup. And to beat them red mardarses to clinch the premier is their worst nightmare and stuff we couldn't even dream about not so long ago.

Boring answer but try and win the next game that you face and take it from there

We beat Liverpool at Anfield then the derby will take care of itself

Then the scousers have to come to the home of the champions , we’ll wipe the floor with them

Just take one at a time,steady as she goes.

Raggy Yewnytid,the evictors & rancid meat sellers,was once the biggest game of the season. Now it's not even the biggest game of the week.

History & greatness beckons City......let's do it with class,style & beauty.

Its a no brainer that its liverpool. Progressing to cl semis is more imp than winning the title 5 games earlier and we can beat united with a depleted team. They will park the bus anyways

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.