Liverpool or Utd?

Well a newly converted anglican prefering the prods over the papists is hardly suprising ;-)

Fuck rangers fucking huns

And bollocks to celtic too
My dear old nan is catholic, I’ve no issue with them at all, at least they’re Christians!

It’s the sectarian political stuff I don’t like and the self-hatred of their country.

Fuck em, soap dodgers.

Apart from my mate ;-)

He’s a good lad.

My dear old nan is catholic, I’ve no issue with them at all, at least they’re Christians!

It’s the sectarian political stuff I don’t like and the self-hatred of their country.

Fuck em, soap dodgers.

What scotland?

Never heard a celtic fan be anti scottish of the ones I know?

Rangers are nobs, Celtic are nobs

Balls to both of them

Never understood why english fans think they need to align with either of them.

For me it was a 70s/80s thing and was all bases around sectarianism and choosing sides ridiculous in this day an age

You obviously have no clue about citys links with celtic from the past.

Just because in the 70s when irish rags and scousers would also like celtic was considered a thing, it actually means fuckall.

What scotland?

Balls to both of them

For me is was a70s/80s thing and was all bases around sectarianism and choosing sides ridiculous in this day an age
I don’t align with any that much to be fair, just want Celtic to lose as I hate the anti British stuff.

Nothing more or less and I know Rangers are no angels but at least they don’t hate Britain.

What scotland?

Balls to both of them

For me is was a70s/80s thing and was all bases around sectarianism and choosing sides ridiculous in this day an age
Celtic fans often identify as Irish. Im from a celtic town near glasgow with heavy Irish heritage and many around here and in places within glasgow identify as Irish.

I don’t align with any that much to be fair, just want Celtic to lose as I hate the anti British stuff.

Nothing more or less and I know Rangers are no angels but at least they don’t hate Britain.
I actually am not fond of Britain's past or our current government but I dont hate Britain. Im just not as enthusiastic as most rangers fans. But yeah, those imbeciles sing about the ira etc. I know we can't talk either singing about the uvf, waving the red hand etc, but at least we don't hate the country we live in.

Celtic fans often identify as Irish. Im from a celtic town near glasgow with heavy Irish heritage and many around here and in places within glagow identify as Irish.

I was in dublin when we played celtic many years ago, scottish celtic fans were great and we were drinking and having a great laugh.

The twats were the ones from Norn being cunts.

My grandparent on one side were Irish and I take great pride in my Irish heritage and being English, nowt wrong with that, Manchestr had and has a very large Irish and Irish decent community who identify with Ireland, kinda comes with the beitish Ilse being so interconnected for centuries .

Anyway this thread is about rags n scouser the scottish league.

Fuck the rags if push comes to shove scouser can it before them

I was in dublin when we played celtic many years ago, scottish celtic fans were great and we were drinking and having a great laugh.

The twats were the ones from Norn being cunts.

My grandparent on one side were Irish and I take great pride in my Irish heritage and being English, nowt wrong with that, Manchestr had and has a very large Irish and Irish decent community who identify with Ireland, kinda comes with the beitish Ilse being so interconnected for centuries .

Anyway this thread is about rags n scouser the scottish league.

Fuck the rags if push comes to shove scouser can it before them
Fair enough mate, nothing wrong with celebrating foreign heritage but they shouldn't actively hate the country they were born in.

I won't be popular saying it but I dont mind Liverpool really, but then I haven't got the experience of the rivalry thats sprung up with you and them in recent years. Im fine with both city and liverpool. I dont like most of the London clubs and United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.