Liverpool or Utd?

No, that’s probably the last thing you’d expect on a City forum!

Please don’t let it put you off though, slagging Utd off will eventually come naturally to you, believe me.
I hate them almost as much as you'll do, they've always been a really classless club and I can't stand ferguson, he's an arsehole regardless of who he supports.

I hate them almost as much as you'll do, they've always been a really classless club and I can't stand ferguson, he's an arsehole regardless of who he supports.
Please don’t take this the wrong way but I doubt you do.

If they gave out gold medals for hating those bastards, I’d be Michael Phelps.

Being a City fan going to school in the 90’s and 00’s, in a town on the edge of Greater Manchester, full of Rags, was tough going.

Not denying you don’t hate them but it was every day in your face for me growing up.

I've been keeping it simple for my 15 month old nephew. Going through the colours book - "we don't like red".
Apart from Southampton, tonight.

Please don’t take this the wrong way but I doubt you do.

If they gave out gold medals for hating those bastards, I’d be Michael Phelps.

Being a City fan going to school in the 90’s and 00’s, in a town on the edge of Greater Manchester, full of Rags, was tough going.

Not denying you don’t hate them but it was every day in your face for me growing up.
Fair enough mate, you probably do hate them a lot more with the rivalry. I do watch most of their games tho and hope they will get beat 5 0 each time,

Fair enough mate, you probably do hate them a lot more with the rivalry. I do watch most of their games tho and hope they will get beat 5 0 each time,
I’m not very fond of Celtic and their anti British IRA shite... even though Gerrard is your manager I want you to always beat them.

But I doubt I could give you lessons in hating Celtic.

Plus my good pal is a Celtic fan from Glasgow and he’s not bad.

I’m not very fond of Celtic and their anti British IRA shite... even though Gerrard is your manager I want you to always beat them.

But I doubt I could give you lessons in hating Celtic.

Plus my good pal is a Celtic fan from Glasgow and he’s not bad.
Fair enough mate. Definitely presumptuous of me to come on here and say I hate them that much etc. But trust me, I hate them as much as most non City, non Liverpool fans do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.