Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Have they seriously not asked Klopp the same question they asked Pep? It's almost like they are trying to excuse their own double standards, based on what Pep or Man City say about it. Like they need permission off Pep or Man City to go after this story. Since when does that matter, as far as journalism goes? Or so they tell us.

They probably not asked the question because liverpool’s pr department would of stopped any questions regarding it! Our Pr Stinks on things like this and many more! Its like Pep has free range on answering anything.

I really don’t understand why the hack wasn’t referred to th Premier League/FA when it was discovered.

Hmmm. A mistake imo. Being paid to turn the blind eye to criminal activity is not particularly smart. Unless our systems were so open that they did it to hide the embarrassment.
In hindsight but the enmity then wasn't what it is now.

They would claim that it was done during a previous regime, you know, the one that spent a gazillion on the “Stanley Park” project which the current regime used to circumvent FFP...

The next time Pep is asked this question about this when he is live on air, he should ask the questioning reporters, if they have asked any of these questions to the manager of the other team accused.

When they reply ‘no’ he then needs to ask why???

If I was Pep I would answer my own questions & pretend he mis heard them, get all the points he wants across & don’t answer their questions. The politicians have done it for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.