Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Looks like they have paid him off , But last month Mafham accepted an undisclosed but substantial cash offer from Reach which came with an “expression of regret” about events.

Wow googled the journalists name, they absolutely went for him. Basically got him sacked for calling out Liverpool fans being a disgrace.
It’s funny how he said everything we all thought that ambushing a coach instigated the attack from Roma fans & that is hey haven’t learnt from Heysel & having gone through other tragedies they would be aware of consequences. Mind you I think all our posts were deleted as well.

They really are some kind of mob, Rags have never stopped to this.

Don’t think it’s there by mistake, it’s probably the only way he could have got the story in, remember all journalists had been threatened by Liverpool, Martin Blackburn had said this. Martin Samuel was being clever by tucking the story away in another article.
What about The Times?

Wow googled the journalists name, they absolutely went for him. Basically got him sacked for calling out Liverpool fans being a disgrace.
It’s funny how he said everything we all thought that ambushing a coach instigated the attack from Roma fans & that is hey haven’t learnt from Heysel & having gone through other tragedies they would be aware of consequences. Mind you I think all our posts were deleted as well.

They really are some kind of mob, Rags have never stopped to this.
I think the owner of this site gets nervous when things get heated with he dippers imo. I can understand it to a degree. They love to be outraged and collectively can cause a lot of shit for those they want to silence.

When the liverpool fans attacked the City coach .the police were criticised for not doing enough, and even now no one has been arrested I think .
So when the Roma team coach came the police didn't want the same thing happening again s o most of the police were out protecting the roma coach.
The Roma ultras sensed this so went round to the kop end to attack innocent liverpool fans.
I dont condone the attack on innocent liverpool fans but the liverpool fans that attacked our coach were partly to blame for the trouble in the Roma game.

When the liverpool fans attacked the City coach .the police were criticised for not doing enough, and even now no one has been arrested I think .
So when the Roma team coach came the police didn't want the same thing happening again s o most of the police were out protecting the roma coach.
The Roma ultras sensed this so went round to the kop end to attack innocent liverpool fans.
I dont condone the attack on innocent liverpool fans but the liverpool fans that attacked our coach were partly to blame for the trouble in the Roma game.
Are you trying to say there were consequences for their actions?
That can’t be right, they literally cannot do any wrong, whether it’s cooperate espionage or murder. So I don’t believe you when you say they’re to blame for anything.

****s.

Give over, never their fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.