Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

When the liverpool fans attacked the City coach .the police were criticised for not doing enough, and even now no one has been arrested I think .
So when the Roma team coach came the police didn't want the same thing happening again s o most of the police were out protecting the roma coach.
The Roma ultras sensed this so went round to the kop end to attack innocent liverpool fans.
I dont condone the attack on innocent liverpool fans but the liverpool fans that attacked our coach were partly to blame for the trouble in the Roma game.

That’s right & at absolutely no point does anyone say the poor bloke is responsible but how can you not draw comparisons to mob behaviour getting out of hand.

When the liverpool fans attacked the City coach .the police were criticised for not doing enough, and even now no one has been arrested I think .
So when the Roma team coach came the police didn't want the same thing happening again s o most of the police were out protecting the roma coach.
The Roma ultras sensed this so went round to the kop end to attack innocent liverpool fans.
I dont condone the attack on innocent liverpool fans but the liverpool fans that attacked our coach were partly to blame for the trouble in the Roma game.

The Police not only didn't do enough, they effectively condoned and orchestrated it, There isn't a sound reason for them to have publicised the re route given the planned and publicised criminal activity that was known to them at the time. However they did so anyway and then stood back and watched doing fuck all at the time nor since in terms of any investigation. Its almost a shame one or more of them weren't seriously injured as then you would expect the protect one of your own would have taken a greater precedence that protect the cult attitude displayed by Merseyside police. They are the same with fans doing fuck all to protect away fans even those with kids from the feral scum throwing bricks bottles etc at them.

roxy if this is the case that when Liverpool paying us £1 million pounds, in damages. Then surely the same thing applies when Der Spiegel got hold of our internal e-mails and released them. Thus bringing on this new investigation by UEFA.

What's the betting that there will be more trouble with Liverpool fans before this season' has finished.

Last edited:
Is there any links to the journalist who lost his job for criticising the Dippers, may be worth crowd funding to cover legal costs or maybe as Khaldoon said we have the best Lawyers, they could help him.

See the main media thread, page 303, under `Here`s an Apology from the Express`.
It was also covered in earlier threads.
He was eventually paid off by the media group that owns the Liverpool Echo and The Express before the Employment Tribunal could hear his case against unfair dismissal.
The Press Gazette covered his story and is publicly available on-line.

See the main media thread, page 303, under `Here`s an Apology from the Express`.
It was also covered in earlier threads.
He was eventually paid off by the media group that owns the Liverpool Echo and The Express before the Employment Tribunal could hear his case against unfair dismissal.
The Press Gazette covered his story and is publicly available on-line.

Thanks mate I see on the link someone has left the following comment which I tend to agree with;

Tony Murray
These days, if you are a Scouse football fan, you could probably exhume the Queen Mum, bugger her live on the pitch at Anfield in front of the Match of the Day cameras and still be safe from comment from the gutless national press.

I see it’s resolved but to the ignorant like me who don’t know about all the relationships / newspaper groups I found the following.

Outrage against Express comes from Dipper fans against Reach the newspapers owner, he’s sacked & then the story is controlled by other newspapers. The issue is these are all sister publications, express, mirror, echo & many others etc etc

But a quick google search shows this;

Reach has revealed plans to launch two new fan websites for Liverpool football club following the team’s Champions League win against Tottenham at the weekend.

Ten journalists will be hired to work across new titles Liverpool.com and LFC Stories, the publisher said. Reach already owns regional daily newspaper the Liverpool Echo.

I wonder if any of the publications reported that they settled out of court.

Last edited:
Liverpool have made a formal complaint following the women's match against United at the weekend.

Apparently they were offended by chants of 'It's never your fault'.

Wankers.

Which, when covered by the media, turned into 'Anti Hillsborough Chants'. That of course is a total lie, the song is not about Hillsborough but why let the facts get in the way of a shit non story.

Which, when covered by the media, turned into 'Anti Hillsborough Chants'. That of course is a total lie, the song is not about Hillsborough but why let the facts get in the way of a shit non story.

It was Chelsea who reported United fans (as another poster might have pointed out)!

The "Always the victims" chant surfaced after the Suarez-Evra handshaking farce, and was reinforced by Dalglish's appalling post-match interview with Geoff Shreeves.

However, the media claim it's about Hillsborough, and they wouldn't print it if it wasn't true.

I feel dirty, but again I find find myself siding with the rags in thinking " you bunch of ####ing hypocritical scouse #####

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.