Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

You may be speaking in jest (or not) but you're quite possibly going to be proven right .

And I'll make another prediction. If what you're saying comes true the club will do fuck all, make no protest, and sit back and allow our manager to be slaughtered for it at every press conference. Just as they have sat back and allowed Bernardo to be called a racist.

City's problem is the team is strong, the manager is strong, but the club itself is weak and always always always allows itself to be bullied and lied about.
There's no laughing here mate, we're going to end up the bad guys in all this.

We will be painted as negatively as possible, as co-conspirators. The actual offence will be lost in the rush to condemn us.

And the club will allow that narrative to be played out in full. No fight back.

It's got to the point these last few years where I no longer solely blame the media and the authorities. I place equal blame on the club for not fighting back.

Say what you want about Ferguson, he took zero shit off the fa or the media and he made his club and his team all the stronger for it. We could learn a thing or two from him.

And the club will allow that narrative to be played out in full. No fight back.

It's got to the point these last few years where I no longer solely blame the media and the authorities. I place equal blame on the club for not fighting back.

Say what you want about Ferguson, he took zero shit off the fa or the media and he made his club and his team all the stronger for it. We could learn a thing or two from him.

They needed him to sell copy, they don't need City.

It's all relative isn't it.

City probably will be criticised for not reporting it, but Liverpool could be in serious trouble. The transfer of minors which has led to 2 window transfer bans are minor compared to allegations of snooping on a rival club. There is an allegation that not only did LFC snoop on City, they acted on it by trying to buy one of the players City had targeted. If that is true, think about the consequences. It suggests that at the very top level of the football club they knew what was going on. What has happened to the staff involved? Are they still working at the football club. Perhaps the truth and allegations are very different, but given the obligations, all of football's authorities are obliged to investigate.

Der Spiegel attracted wall to wall media coverage. What is the difference here? In the case of Der Spiegel, and MCFC, City were being targeted by regulation and machination. What here has seemingly provoked LFC?

Their fans should be squirming this morning. As Khaldoon said not so long ago, those in glass houses should not throw stones. If you do it has a nasty habit of covering you with broken glass.

Just maybe this is first part of our fight back & maybe they have been lining all their targets up.

We have always played the he long game, we saw Paltini off, the Rags are fcked, now let’s hope the Dippers get their commupance!

I’m hoping anyway.
It really depends on the Premier League in my opinion. I don't see how they can ignore this. If they do, then they are compromised. Whatever, the allegation that City are a rogue football club is blown wide open. There are misdemeanours everywhere, the real issue is regulation of the game. That in itself is compromised. That is the lesson of these "investigations". Let's see where this leads. Either football's regulators are seen to be fatally compromised, or Liverpool get heavily sanctioned.

It really depends on the Premier League in my opinion. I don't see how they can ignore this. If they do, then they are compromised. Whatever, the allegation that City are a rogue football club is blown wide open. There are misdemeanours everywhere, the real issue is regulation of the game. That in itself is compromised. That is the lesson of these "investigations". Let's see where this leads. Either football's regulators are seen to be fatally compromised, or Liverpool get heavily sanctioned.

If city have released this now then let’s be honest they’ve sat on it, now you sit on it until you have everything in place.

Just cos it looks like they do fck all, they must have been fuming how we were treated after such a season. Imagine being fiercely proud of your club & country & see it being rubbished & it’s character being destroyed.

Maybe they are ready, please let’s hope they are ready.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.