Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

If city have released this now then let’s be honest they’ve sat on it, now you sit on it until you have everything in place.

Just cos it looks like they do fck all, they must have been fuming how we were treated after such a season. Imagine being fiercely proud of your club & country & see it being rubbished & it’s character being destroyed.

Maybe they are ready, please let’s hope they are ready.
The Times who are the ones running it are not natural defenders of City. They are not go to journalists for City.

It is interesting as to how and why this has come to light. It's even more interesting to see the complete media blackout from the likes of Dan Roan, the BBC, the Guardian etc. What is the difference between the Der Spiegel allegations which was a dispute in football, and this which appears in my opinion to be worse. City falt targeted. LFC don't appear to have been provoked into action. An independent football media should be all over this. They may eventually be so but they are not driving this in the same way. If they cover it, it will be because football's regulators have been forced to.

The Times who are the ones running it are not natural defenders of City. They are not go to journalists for City.

It is interesting as to how and why this has come to light. It's even more interesting to see the complete media blackout from the likes of Dan Roan, the BBC, the Guardian etc. What is the difference between the Der Spiegel allegations which was a dispute in football, and this which appears in my opinion to be worse. City falt targeted. LFC don't appear to have been provoked into action. An independent football media should be all over this. They may eventually be so but they are not driving this in the same way. If they cover it, it will be because football's regulators have been forced to.

There will be a tipping point when you can’t be the one that reports it & then maybe you can’t be the only one not reporting it.

There will be a tipping point when you can’t be the one that reports it & then maybe you can’t be the only one not reporting it.
This story is going to be now or never. It's already 2 weeks from the first reporting, either City will cooperate with the FA and things will escalate or it will fade away.

It's almost like the relative lack of coverage before was driven by the lack of new developments and/or information rather than a vast conspiracy, but who knows

What??? Do you seriously believe that were the roles reversed there wouldn't be more journos going to print demanding action on this from the authorities? There is a story in this and any journo worth their salt should pursue the truth on this.

It's almost like the relative lack of coverage before was driven by the lack of new developments and/or information rather than a vast conspiracy, but who knows

I cringe at the conspiracy nonsense a lot more than most on here, but even I took issue with the reporting of this. Most big newspapers didn't even mention it, and the podcasts/radios laughed it off as if it were City's mistake and falsely reported it in some cases.

I cringe at the conspiracy nonsense a lot more than most on here, but even I took issue with the reporting of this. Most big newspapers didn't even mention it, and the podcasts/radios laughed it off as if it were City's mistake and falsely reported it in some cases.

I cringe Also but at weekends I like to wear tinfoil & join in.

Let’s be honest there s good reason for our paranoia.

Reactions: cjn
We were tried, convicted, and punished by the media based on unsubstantiated leaked/hacked/stolen emails, provided by a man on remand facing 147 charges.
The popular press gleefully reported our imminent downfall, based on hearsay and innuendo.
1 million pounds has changed hands here, a huge indicator that something underhand/illegal has occurred, and an attempt has been made to hush it up.
Where is the crusading zeal of the reptiles now? Where is the spirit of fairness and honesty, and their hunger for justice so prevalent in their coverage of ffp ‘transgressions’?
Breath not being held.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.