Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

The last thing I would want is for them to be docked points. I know they would want us to be docked points, they go on about it all time e on rawk , but let's not stop to their level. I would want them to be found guilty and maybe, as has been suggested they should be fined massively and stopped from playing in maybe the FA cup.
Clarkie?

I did not defend it because the decisions, in my opinion, were wrong.

But that is the beauty of being open minded. If I think its wrong I will say its wrong, If I think it was the right call, but went against City, I will say that also. Its different to a lot of the nodding dogs on here who have not matured enough to criticise city occasionally or admitting something went in our favour.

Also why would I defend VAR as I was probably one of the first posters on here to say how much I disliked it.
I've never met anyone who admits to being closed minded. Everybody likes to think they're open minded.

I think that on the whole Manchester City fans are probably the most fair minded people. We tell it as it is. If Manchester City play shite we say they play shite. We don't go over board either if we win and we (to my knowledge) don't rub it in other fans faces when we win a premier league title; yes! I'm talking to you rags out there.

One thing we can agree on is that Manchester City is being royally fucked over by VAR and the broadcasting media have got it in for us.

I've never met anyone who admits to being closed minded. Everybody likes to think they're open minded.

I think that on the whole Manchester City fans are probably the most fair minded people. We tell it as it is. If Manchester City play shite we say they play shite. We don't go over board either if we win and we (to my knowledge) don't rub it in other fans faces when we win a premier league title; yes! I'm talking to you rags out there.

One thing we can agree on is that Manchester City is being royally fucked over by VAR and the broadcasting media have got it in for us.

I think City fans are no different to anyone else, neither more or less fair minded but in my opinion some views are skewed on here by the constant narrative put forwarded by some. I mean even the bluemoon podcast (Dave Mooney) was getting stick the other week as was Sam Lee.

Fair post though mate and although Im not sure I fully agree I respect your view point. Anyway lets get back on topic.

I think City fans are no different to anyone else, neither more or less fair minded but in my opinion some views are skewed on here by the constant narrative put forwarded by some.

Fair post though mate and although Im not sure I fully agree I respect your view point. Anyway lets get back on topic.
Yes so are the scoucers cheating twats?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.