Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

It's a criminal matter. They broke the law. It should be referred to the correct authorities for investigation and punishment. The FA should only take further action if their rules allow this, and after the criminal case has concluded.

Because both clubs originally wanted to deal with the matter themselves and keep the matter out of the public domain, this does not mean the authorities should turn a blind eye now they have found out about the crime. They committed a criminal act. Society demands that there has to be a punishment.

This ^^^^^ all day long. If HSBC hacked Barclay’s would the two organisations wanting to settle the matter in-house suffice? Of course it wouldn’t - the SFO would take up the matter and convict the guilty party. I fear the deadly silence is the FA hoping this will go away and all we will see is some sort of future code of conduct revamp and the Dippers getting off Scott free with no guilt attached to them - a significant contrast to our castigation for FFP crimes we didn’t commit.

LiverpoolFC staff Hacked Manchester City FC data base over an 8 month period hundreds of times,considering its against the law of the land,may I ask if the police have raised their head above the parapet to investigate this crime,or are they waiting for the FA to find the evidence for them.surely Manchester United. Supporting police officers would love to turn over Liverpool.

Hacking a commercial rival is a very serious offence indeed and it may be that its come to prominence again now because certain parties have done it again. I think the FA will find it impossible to sweep it under the carpet if that is the case. Rui Pinto comes to mind, but if he was "working" for paymasters...

Hacking a commercial rival is a very serious offence indeed and it may be that its come to prominence again now because certain parties have done it again. I think the FA will find it impossible to sweep it under the carpet if that is the case. Rui Pinto comes to mind, but if he was "working" for paymasters...

Who knows. Pinto seems like a petty crook - with an intent to extort money. The football hacking doesn’t really fit his profile. If he wants money he simply hacks into bank accounts. I guess we may know in time if someone directed his football related activities. We don’t know quite what and who he hacked but if it was just us and PSG then that stinks but I’m sure he was hacking Benfica and others so who knows. Clearly the media has focussed on City emails but why did he go there - did he try to bribe City or was he working for or being directed by someone else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.