Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Anyhow, it didn’t happen.

Tiny mention of the Times report on Sky sports, nothing on the impartial BBC.

Would this be reported the same if City had been illegally hacking their rivals, hhhmmmmmm...

It would be headline news everywhere.

Yes, there is so much happening behind the scenes we don't know about.

The interesting question for me is why has this been leaked now some 6 years after the event and by whom?

If it is City (and on the face of it looks like it was) what are the motivations?

Looks like a payback or a warning to LIverpool not to fuck about for some other shit they are up to and possibly related to UEFA/FFP
Very good point.

Since FSG bought Littlewoods FC, they have become a detestable club.

I've posted this before.

It's obvious FSG, and those who own it and are in-charge of it, have declared war on Sheikh Mansour and City.

They aren't alone.

But FSG and Liverpool have upped the anti and decided to lead from the front. FFP leaks, etc.

But, if they think they can bully Abu Dhabi, ADUG, Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, Soriano, and City, they are f***ing deluded, just like the Liverpool fanbase.

FSG may have won some skirmishes, but they have't won any battles yet, and they certainly won't win the war.

Makes you wonder mate.How much more "leakage" from City possibly regarding other types of Company hijacks.
Wankers to a t.
I’m waiting for the photos of John Henry in his stockings and suspenders shoving a cucumber up Rick Parrys arse in a hotel room in Toxteth.

It's a shame that we've accepted a pathetic £1million from the scousers. We could of or maybe should of taken them to town over this.
Them paying £1 million is their admission of guilt. Which could be dragged up in the future like now. This leak has to have come from one the clubs involved?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.