Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

It's a shame that we've accepted a pathetic £1million from the scousers. We could of or maybe should of taken them to town over this.
Perhaps we can go back on this agreement having found that they actually did not disclose everything they hacked at the time?
The media could blag this up to massive proportions then they could refer it to CAS?

5 point deduction seems appropriate to me. I'm so glad my club hasn't got history or class or part of European royalty with the tax dodgers of Muncih Barcelona and Madrid et al.

I don't suppose this will change Henry Winters opinion though. 'Why we should all hope that Liverpool win the Pl'

Presumably, something like this:
Minnow club Man City have leaked a story that Pool hacked their scouting system. The FFP cheats can hardly complain, Pool had so few resources compared to Abu Dhabi that it was quite reasonable to hack them. And they had the cheek to demand compo to further swell the dirty oil coffers.
David Conn commented " What a load of human rights abusing bastards City are."

Your actually pretty close to the truth there. We have no room to say anything, as we have been cheating FFP.

am i bothered about this no not really, good though to see them put to shame and we all know it will get turned around to be our fault, would be interesting if its proved they bought a player we where heavily linked with.

£1 million, doesn’t seem that much in the multi billion pound football industry.
Why would this be leaked now?
This settlement was paid September 13?
Which year did the Dippers fail FFP (apart from £50 million stadium offset)?
How much did the Dippers only just scrape through FFP including the £50 million?
Was this £1 million put through the books for the 13/14 financial results?
Was this £1 million ever put through their accounts?

Could it be that if this was put through their accounts, they may have failed FFP?

Just some random thoughts, probably nothing in it, but would be nice for someone to clarify

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.